Celeb | January 22, 2018
The Brave star Anne Heche opened up to Us Weekly with 25 things you might not know about her. You can catch the 48-year-old actress, who plays Patricia Campbell on the new NBC military drama, Mondays at 10 p.m. ET.
- My family was poor. I sang in church in a little dry town called Ocean City, N.J.
- I’m digging a few apps, but CrowdRise to raise money for Puerto Rico is a favorite.
- I like dumb charades. Put anything you think of in a hat and see how many you can guess — the sillier the better!
- Prince’s Purple Rain was my first concert, and Amy Landecker took me to it. Her dad, John, got us front-row seats. It changed my life.
- My favorite album is Wild Belle’s Dreamland. Yes, they are my niece and nephew. But Jimmy Fallon saw them and put them on his show, so it can’t be all proud aunt.